Noir L540 DXM Original
- Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English Willow
- Predominantly straight grained with a hint of colour and minor cosmetic blemishes
- Fitted with a top quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for an outstanding feel, flex and control GM Now! & ToeTek finish fitted as standard.
Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. Whilst the colouration may be stealthy in design, the large, pronounced edges at the driving zone ooze confidence for the batter. The Noir has a low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone. The Noir is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd. Made In England from Prime English Willow.
Noir Key Features:
- TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- LARGE PRONOUNCED EDGES AT DRIVE ZONE
- LOW TO MID SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT PLAY
- PARTIALLY CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR BALANCING
- ENGINEERED POWER AT DRIVE ZONE
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW